RECOMBINA attends the final event of the European project ShareBiotech
Monday March 25th, 2013
The ShareBiotech project initiated in 2010 with the aim to strengthen the biotechnology sector in the Atlantic area, and in which Navarra was involved as a partner, finished last February. The Government of Navarra in collaboration with the University of Navarra organized a final event to announce the results of the project. The event also served as a round table to discuss with industry players the challenges that biotechnology will face in the next future.
The following issues were addressed:
- R&D in Biomedicine: Luis Alberto Pérez Mediavilla – CIMA
- Biotech Spin-off: Cristina Latasa – RECOMBINA
- Biotech CRO: Dámaso Molero – 3P Biopharmaceuticals
- International Consortium: Estíbaliz Garayoa – CNTA
- Public-Private Partnerships: José Mª Roig – NAVARRABIOMED
Read the full story in Diario de Navarra.